Motorcyle TrackersShow Filters
Showing all 2 results
- $300.00 Add To Quote
- $0.00 Add To Quote
Showing all 2 results
Powerful Tracking Features in a Small Package
Did you know from January to May 2020 more than 9970 motorbikes have been stolen and less than 15% has so far been retrieved? You have a choice not to be part of that such statistics. Equip your motorcycle with a GPS tracker. It’s a sleek, compact but very powerful tracker explicitly designed for motorbikes. The tracker is lightweight with a weather-resistance magnetic casing that can be discretely attached to any ferromagnetic surface without the need to plug in, installation, or hardwiring. As small as it might be, the motorbike tracker can be squeezed almost anywhere within a tiny space and can track your asset just about anywhere.
What’s more, this tiny but very powerful tracker doesn’t rely on your motorbike’s power. It’s designed with durable reachable batteries which can keep electrical power for a very long time between charges
- Compatible with all motorcycle models.
- Monitor the battery level of the device and send a “low-level battery” notification early enough to prompt timely recharging.
- Protect your precious motorbike from thieves.
- It can be controlled by a phone application. The initial set is very easy and quick. It takes an average person less than ten minutes to complete the installing and set up.
- No expert knowledge is needed during the setup as the windows, Android, or IOS wizard will take you through the step-by-step installation process.
- The tracker is wire-free; making it very difficult for thieves to trace it.
- The app can send you alerts if someone tries to move the motorbike.
- Sends alert and raises the alarm when someone tries to tamper with it
- You can locate your bike using the smartphone app.
Types of Motorcycle GPS Trackers
- Magnetic GPS Trackers
- 4G-LTE GPS Tracking Device
- 3G Real-Time Online GPS Tracking Device
- Satellite GPS Tracker, etc
Subscription for Motorbikes GPS Trackers
Start tracking your motorcycle by making a one-time payment or subscribing to a monthly or yearly payment plan.
Just because a motorbike is a high end and expensive model, it won’t alert you on its own when someone tries to move it. That’s why you need to safeguard your motorbike with a superior tracking system so that you can keep tabs on its location at all times and take quick and necessary actions to deter theft when alerted.